It should now be apparent that for the past hundred years our own government has advanced a campaign of theft and violence against us on the canard that it’s for “the common good.” Flying in the face of this commonly believed fib is the easily observed fact that we have not solved any problems at all despite worsening taxation, prohibitions and wars.
We’ve not had a year’s peace since the War to End All Wars. Surely the “war on…” drugs, poverty and homelessness have been busts. With the FDA’s suppressive power we have more “snake oil” con men and dangerous, counterproductive drugs than ever. We are working longer hours, taking fewer vacations and spending less time with our children than just thirty years ago. Shockingly, there are probably at least 150 thousand actual slaves (not tax serfs – actual chained-to-the-worktable, arrived-in-shipping-containers slaves) in the USA right now. The CIA estimates that 50000 slaves travel into or through the USA each year. Human trafficking is up several hundred to a thousand percent in just the past ten years!
We are less secure and less free than ever. We have immeasurably more crime and corruption, less access, less control over our lives, and even our health statistics are tipping downward at a time of marvelous medical technology.
Why do we so numbly submit our lives, wealth and rights to a protection racket that does not protect?
We should not need more motivation. I assume that if you’re reading this, you already know that something must be done.
But not just any action will do, since history shows us nothing if not that humans mostly fail and rarely succeed; and that both success and failure is by invariable patterns set at least several thousand years ago.
So here is my summary of the problem and what’s to be done about it:
Problem: Politicians and their agents act in violation of all of the laws that protect us from them.
Solution: We must stop that.
It really is that simple, and we have not even tried it. Our attempts to strategize and pick apart our social disease into only marginally-related “pragmatic” bits have been counterproductive to the effect that we have so far divided and conquered …ourselves. Democrats and Republicans who should ally against their common foe are instead locked in a battle over idolatry, deceit and ignorance. We do not even expect our leaders to obey their oaths of office; nor, in most cases, do we have any idea what the oaths say, what they mean, or to what laws these oaths pledge obedience. We must converge upon this solution- to demand Rule of Law under our existing state and federal constitutions…as written.
Here is how, I am convinced, we must solve our problem.
- Read and completely understand your state and federal constitutions. If you have questions about what you’re reading, I volunteer to help. You should become confused when you first read these contracts. I did. I thought, “what the heck do these have to do with the way our government works today?” Bingo.
- Do NOT write letters, call your congresscritter, protest or hold press conferences about tax policy, the Fed, drug laws, public schooling or any other distraction. Concentrate. Think. Every millimeter we give to our leaders becomes a mile. We must not any longer allow them to divide us against ourselves with equivocal sub-issues and dubious solutions. As long as politicians violate every law that protects us, we have no issue other than this: we cannot tolerate this anarchy, this ungoverned government. We have one issue only: wrestle our lawbreakers down to the law.
- Do employ every strategy, medium and means you can think of to address this problem: we must have Rule of Law under existing constitutions …as written. If you have no idea what to do, ask, and I’d be happy to help. But I’m betting you’ve already been doing things for lesser goals that’d be enormously helpful if directed toward Rule of Law under existing constitutions as written. Go to meetings, talk to friends, whatever…use your mind and body and time in any ways that seem useful.
- DO NOT allow yourself to be divided against your allies and dragged into an argument about details when we must first address the basics. Don’t even give the Second Amendment or Gay Marriage as an example of anything. No matter how well-intended, it only allows people to pigeonhole and dismiss you. STAY ON POINT: our politicians even admit that, in the words of Henry Hyde, the US constitution is “…inappropriate, anachronistic; it isn’t done anymore.” You don’t need examples other than the admitted lawlessness of our politicians. They arrogantly declare that they’ve snapped their leash! This is unacceptable, and it’s time we say so. Loudly, repetitively, and with pitchforks and flaming torches.
- Report back any observations, suggestions or whatnot that you think would help. Report to all allies and friends in this cause. Share ideas and experiences. Let’s talk. A lot. It may not be so easy to communicate for much longer.
- I have proposed various constitutional compliance timetables over the years. Nine years ago, when I predicted we’d have ten years before The Big Trouble hits (and no, The Big Trouble hasn’t hit us yet…you’d better hope I’m wrong about what’s coming) I’d said that we could offer ten years. I don’t think we can do that now. I’d love to hear discussion on this, but I now suggest that in our current crisis, with so many people hurting, that we demand government strips down to its constitutional skivvies within two years. That means full by-the-written-word constitutional compliance. No decoder keys, no fudge words from the bench, no cheating.
- Do you want a leader? I’ll not shy away, but don’t miss my point: we have too many leaders, too many organizations, too much wasted money and time without converging on any common goal. We must converge all our energies, passions and talents upon a single goal. There are too few of us, and we have too little time to do anything else.
Be prepared that we may have to inviolate international treaties that, admittedly, are constitutional. Such treaties have been increasingly used by the nefarious to destroy the constitutional design, and Obama is going gangbusters against us right now. But other than these treaties, our leaders have no legal authority to fight back. And by usurping our rights, stealing our property, shortening our lives and destroying our nation, they’ve relinquished all moral authority. We’re right, they’re no more than criminals.
That is all. Any questions?